Waterfall Branch Trail

Waterfall Branch Trail is a 3.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Guntersville, Alabama that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Off the Campground Road

There wasn't actually a waterfall, but it was still a beautiful trail! Lots of beautiful flowers, and it wasn't too hard to hike. Went geocaching and found the "Bear Cave cache"... So much fun :)

Well, there was no real waterfall to speak of. It was a good exercise and plenty of wild blackberries to eat along the mostly uphill hike. It is mostly shaded and is nice scenery. There are a few places for your dog to get fresh water, on top of what you'll want to bring for her. It's definitely not the trail for you when you are in poor shape (my husband and I struggled a bit and we are not in awful shape) but my 15 year old was unphased. Next time we go it will be on a day with MUCH less humidity.

the waterfall was a disappointment. Although the rest of the trail was great and we had lunch sitting below the cliffs. It connects to Old Still Path.