Sougahoagdee Falls

Sougahoagdee Falls is a 3.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Houston, Alabama that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Took my husband and myself the 11-year-old and five-year-old and a two-year-old and we all had fun. Had to take two-year-old part of the way on our back but was doable..

I can’t believe anyone would give this less than a five.I have hiked in many places.Great Hike and ends in awesome waterfall.Trails are not marked at all,but if you follow the Creek you can not get lost.If you live in Alabama it is a must do.Not hard other a few downed trees.

I love this spot. its not a hard walk and not hard to fine. The path follows the small river. Just watch for the path to the left 1.6 miles You can pass it Easy hike

Awesome views. Found it very easy to stay on trail. Dogs loved being able to jot down to the water. There were plenty of places to wade with flat, sand water entry. Was not expecting leeches in the waterfall pool...watch out when wading

I hate to give three stars but the trails are not clearly market. Several trails branch off the main one and it’s easy to get lost. Even using this app we got lost because it shown that we were on track at one moment then it updated and had us way off the trail the next. The scenery was amazing, that’s a five star view!!!! The walk wasn’t hard at all, my 5 yo twins did just fine. We found a rock facing to have a picnic and just enjoyed the view.

It was a good hike. The scenery is beautiful. Downside is that the trail markers are not the greatest. It’s easy in a few spots to get lost. Our group ended up going an extra mile out of the way before we got back on the trail. Overall though was worth it.