Rock Garden Trail

Rock Garden Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Lineville, Alabama that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

My husband and I just did this. We are both inexperienced and little out of shape. It was perfect for us. Gets a little steep but nothing too bad. The view at the top is worth it.

Very steep but worth it at the top. Wonderful views

I hiked this trail with my 10 year old and a 4 year old. We absolutely enjoyed this trail! It was very fun and exciting. Unfortunately if you want to get to Cheaha mountain you'd have to walk on the road and we didn't enjoy this as much. The kids enjoyed the playgrounds in the beginning and end of the of the hike.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

This trail really starts at Cheaha Lake and is called the Lake trail. Only a small portion at the top is actually the Rock Garden Trail. But all together its a nice way to hike to the top.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Great hike! It is short - but steep!! Worth the hike to the top for the views!!