Rainbow Mountain Loop Trail

Rainbow Mountain Loop Trail is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Madison, Alabama that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

I really enjoyed it. I took my 13 you Grand daughter. The trails could be marked a little better. I'm going to do it again soon.

Relaxing trail!!!! Love it!

This was a really good trail. I feel like I got a good work out in. I was disappointed that it wasn’t marked well. I got lost and it was close to sunset due to the poor markings. There are several other trails too so it’s easy to go down another path because the signs are so small. I am not too sure I would have made it out of there before dark if it wasn’t for my Strava GPS. That really helped show me which direction I needed to walk. If you head out here for the first time make sure to take a charged phone with you just in case you get a little lost too. It was a beautiful hike and I would do it again!

My husband and I got a bit lost due to an exit sign in the middle of a trail and then people have scratched off some of the signs. The signs are tiny!! And some signs were grown around by the tree itself. Very difficult to find our way out and it was almost sunset. If the signs had been correct- we wouldn't have been so close to sunset.

The trail is nice. The industrial noises take away from the experience. A very nice place to spend the day hiking and playing with the family.