Parker Falls Trail

Parker Falls Trail is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Orange, Alabama that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

cave

Roughly a one mile hike to the first waterfall. Climb down past the cascades, and then head up Parker Branch to find the larger waterfall. There were a few small trees down on the trail, but nothing really worth mentioning. There isn't a whole lot of elevation change to deal with either, until you reach the water, then you will need to climb down a short distance.

Awesome Hike - This is a time lapse video of the trail. https://youtu.be/67d7TPIaW1Q

Great short hike.

the trail itself is easy I would recommend if you have young children to key a good eye on them. the trail once it gets to the first falls is right next to a pretty good drop off but after that it's easy hiking to the big falls. the main trail itself going to the falls is a breeze and breathtaking once you get to the hemlocks. my only complaint is the directions from the app don't take you to the trail head so I would recommend going with someone that knows the area. if that's not a option the trail has a pull in spot on the right hand side and is about a quarter mile before you get to kinlock falls. hope this helps

Well-worn path with just a few trees over the trail. This trail is unremarkable for the first half-mile or so, then the forest just explodes with hemlock as you descend a short distance to a small but impressive waterfall. Where the 2nd waterfall flows into a 2nd stream, follow that stream upstream a short distance to beautiful Parker Falls. There were a few photographers already at the falls this chilly morn when I arrived. The water was flowing great over the rocks.

The only thing that detracted from the hike was that it looked like the camping section at Wal-Mart had exploded very near the trail. A breadcrumb of straps, Ozark Trail camping gear packaging, cheap broken saws, water bottles, and even a full size grill littered the path to the falls. I will pack out as much as I can on the way out.

Great short hike. Good for older kids. Off the beaten path a bit unlike most of the Sipsey Wilderness trails so we had the place to ourselves which was awesome. Worth the time just to see the bluff walls but the many picture perfect waterfalls kept us mesmerise.

The waterfall is beautiful! I would definitely do this hike again.

If you looking to do some hiking and a quiet spot this is not the place. if your looking for a place to swim and cliff jump then this is your spot.

Another user says that this Trail is difficult to find or unmarked, I disagree! Don't pass up this beautiful hike!

The waterfalls at the end was very nice, but the trail is not marked at all. There is nothing at the road saying that you're at Parker Falls Trail, and there are no blazes on the trail. Luckily we met two hikers on the trail who knew the area. They told us to keep climbing down when we got to a small creek and then keep right at the bottom of that. The cell signal in the area is very weak so you may want a GPS to help you find the trailhead. Overall very nice hike and beautiful waterfalls!

Fun and easy trail. Brought our dog and we all enjoyed the hike and falls!

One of the prettiest places I have ever been to. So many waterfalls and cascades packed into one area.