Cascade Loop Trail

Cascade Loop Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Albertville, Alabama that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Access at the 35mph signs just inside the park entrance and on back side of the Nature Trail across from Lodge. Follows a natural watershed with large boulders, pools, cliffs, wild azaleas. Marvelous view. Links up with Waterfall, Old Still, Meredith and Terrell Trails.

Great little trail!!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Varied terrain made it interesting. Only one section that I would call difficult. Signage could have been better. There were parts that I didn't know what trail I was on.

Monday, February 01, 2016

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Monday, January 14, 2013

I had a good time on the trail. The cliffs and watershed was nice to see. The trail goes down next to the watershed but stays on a rock ridge where I had lunch up high and a view of the hills as well. Nice trail. This specific trail was marked really well. The fall leaves could have messed me up as the trail was covered.