Ystradfellte Waterfalls

Ystradfellte Waterfalls is a 6.6 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Ystradfellte Community, Powys, United Kingdom that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking.

6.6 km
201 m

Things to bare in mind. Has it rained in the last few days? This could mean mud and wet slippery rocks.
If there's been little rain in recent weeks the waterfalls can almost run dry.

We visited the four falls trails yesterday...bank holiday Monday. Very very busy and needed to park in a nearby field as the NT car park was full.
There seem to be lots of signs but didn’t really give clear directions to which trail out of the three you were following, so keep the map with you. I would say this is a moderate walk ( I walk a lot) as there are a few tree roots to clamber over and the climb back from some of the waterfalls is very steep and rocky. I would recommend proper footwear, although I did see a lady struggling in sandals

This walk is amazing, and at most best in a down pour, the waterfalls are wild then and they look amazing, I would say it’s easy walk for most active people who hike a lot, but some people might struggle with the steps and other areas around the route. Otherwise this is my favourite place to go for thinking and a beautiful walk.

I would disagree with an ‘Easy’ description, as there are a lot of steps which wouldn’t be suitable for everyone, and sensible shoes are a must have. However, there are easier routes that means you won’t see all waterfalls, but still worth seeing.

Easy walk.. Last waterfall is the best.. Waterproof clothes and shoes essential...