If you are looking for a genuine jungle adventure this trail is for you! I did this hike on 9/23/2018. I would rate this trail as HARD not moderate. Much of it was unmarked and very overgrown. It gets very steep in some areas and at times the trail is basically non-existent. I would NOT recommend for families or pets. However, if you are looking for a bit of a thrill, making your way through this wild terrain is worth it. You will see many different ecosystems from lush jungle, to evergreen forest, to a type of grassland. The hike features many different forms of wildlife and waterfalls. Be prepared to knock down some spider webs as they had spanned the trail which had clearly not been traveled in some time. The AllTrails map is extremely accurate. I would not have made it without it! I would recommend going Pro and having the map on hand for this trail. A GPS or compass would be helpful too. Make sure to bring a fully charged phone, plenty of water and snacks! I completed the trail, and overcame some fear in that jungle! It took about 4-5 hours to complete the hike through the jungle, up the mountain, and then descend down into the grassland area by the helipad. I am rating this 3 stars because it is not accurately portrayed on here and I want people to be aware that it is a difficult trail physically and mentally! It starts out easy but becomes very difficult and hard to navigate. It is not well traveled... I never saw another soul so be prepared to know you are completely alone out in this wilderness! It was an adventure of a lifetime, I am glad I did it but I don't think I will be setting off into the mountainous jungles anytime soon.