Mortitz naar to Cova de Ses Bruixes Loop

Mortitz naar to Cova de Ses Bruixes Loop is a 9.7 kilometer lightly trafficked loop trail located near Pollença, Mallorca, Spain that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and nature trips and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 9.7 km Elevation Gain: 478 m Route Type: Loop

beach

The walk is near Mortitz (behind Lluc), you can park the car at the winery's entrance. After walking a bit over the winery's grounds, you will have to cross a fence with a ladder and walk among the olive trees to a designated path. This route offers a nice and varied terrain, lots of rocks, grit and a bit of climbing.

This trail was amazing! Confusing at some point to know where the trail was but this app was great for showing the way. The scenery along the way was stunning but what I love the most is that I didn’t see anyone else along the hike. The part where the trail meets the coast was probably my favourite bit. It was a steep descent down but when I was there I had a beautiful part of the shallows all to myself(that difficult in a place like Mallorca) As I started to loop back I could see that there was another trail that also lead to the sea(dried up river bed). It definitely worth going that way but only for a bit. Don’t try to climb over the sharpe rocks on the other side as it’s dangerous and there’s no clear path. There are a few fresh waterholes there which was so needed in that heat.