Seoul Highlights Walking Tour

Seoul Highlights Walking Tour is a 7.9 kilometer point-to-point trail located near Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea. The trail is good for all skill levels and is primarily used for walking.

Distance: 7.9 km Elevation Gain: 219 m Route Type: Point to Point

city walk

historic site

This full day excursion explores Seoul's past and present through palaces, unique neighborhoods and bustling markets Seoul is a city of contrasts. Deeply traditional, the bustling metropolis has yet somehow managed to wholly embrace a modern outlook on progress in its enthusiastic drive to become an economic world leader. Centuries-old palaces shoulder neon neighborhoods where you can shop into the early morning hours.

Great walk through a lot of districts of Seoul

I am writing this review, as I do this hike. It is freezing cold today. I think I’d rather be sitting in Starbucks, drinking a latte.

Mon Jul 31 2017

Whoever mapped out this hike of Seoul, certainly knows Seoul well. (I spent 12 years of my life in Korea.) As one would expect, Seoul is a modern and bustling city, but it has various districts which have very distinct atmospheres. This hiking route provides a very nice sample of the different flavors of Seoul. I personally suggest doing this hike in the spring or autumn.