Maungatauhoro and Perimeter Track Loop

Maungatauhoro and Perimeter Track Loop is a 4.2 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Silverdale, Auckland, New Zealand that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options.

Distance: 4.2 km Elevation Gain: 187 m Route Type: Loop

beach

rails trails

NOTE: Dogs are permitted on parts of this route. Please visit the park site for more information: https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/parkmaps/map-wenderholm-regional-park.pdf As of August 2019, there are some areas in this track closed for maintenance.

Beat part of trail is closed. The open part is just a bunch of steep stairs and a return. Meh.

Great condition. Track partly closed for maintenance but still a good walk for the time we had.

I walked with walked with our 13year old daughter, my husband and our dog. We did the full perimeter walk. Just as an FYI they don’t allow dogs on the full walk. Really lovely place to picnic for next time. We thoroughly enjoyed the walk! Thank you AllTrails

A wonderful walk with my beautiful wife.

great hike! we done it with my 3 month old and 2 year old. very nice views and good parking.

recorded Recording - Sep 08, 12:26 PM