Goldies Bush and Mokoroa Falls Loop

Goldies Bush and Mokoroa Falls Loop is a 6.1 kilometer loop trail located near Muriwai Beach, Auckland Region, New Zealand that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and walking.

6.1 km
201 m

Quite a challenging track for me especially coming back to the car park. There were so many stair cases that I had to take a break since my legs are not that resilient. Otherwise enjoyed this track, I did enjoy the challenge too! I love the hanging bridge just after the car park and the walk to the waterfall is pretty easy. Although be aware to get to the waterfall you will need waterproof shoes if you don't want to get your shoes wet since I end up with soaked soggy socks, despite that the waterfall is so beautiful and also quite muddy as it comes with water areas.

Love this track! I suggest looping it to the right and then expect to cross the stream multiple times on the way back but you'll be going down steam that way. We did it in winter and it was still incredible! Greeted with multiple waterfalls!

Nice, but quite a small waterfall. The stream trail was very very very slippery, didn't really enjoy it. Better just stick to the main trail (25min 1 way) and enjoy the waterfall.