Everest Base Camp Trek

Everest Base Camp Trek is a 103.8 kilometer heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Lukla, Sagarmatha, Nepal that features a waterfall and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until October. Horses are also able to use this trail.

104 km
6522 m

This is an amazing 14-21 day trek.

On the track this week so far amazing views beautiful people.

Astonishing!!!

Thanks i'll check them out. Be safe.

I am on this trail right now. We stopped at Debuche for acclimatization and tomorrow morning we will be hiking up to Dingbuche. In response to a question someone asked, the best outfit in my view is the one we are using: Active Adventures from New Zealand.

My son and I are looking to go to EBC next year. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good company to use for the trek? Any input would be appreciated.

As far as trekking goes, it's tough to beat this one!

This trek has some of the most mind blowing scenery you will ever experience. You will go for the mountains, but the community feeling of this trek is why it will be one of the greatest times of your life.

Amazing trail and memories!!!

Did this trek from Jiri-Gokyo-Chukung Ri and back to Lukla in Oct-Nov 2013. It changed my life

Namaste and greeting from Himalayas country Nepal. If you're interested for Everest Base Camp trek We organized trekking in Everest Base Camp please find us during your Nepal trip
See you in Nepal Himalayas

Once in a lifetime. Until I go again.

Monday, December 12, 2016

Great hike! Bucket list item.