Everest Base Camp Trek

Everest Base Camp Trek is a 101.4 kilometer heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Lukla, Sagarmatha, Nepal that features a waterfall and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until October. Horses are also able to use this trail.

101 km
6648 m

This is an amazing 14-21 day trek.

Amazing trek!! One of the best experiences of my life. Beautiful views, amazing people, all around incredible trip!! Highly recommend!!!

This trek is hard, especially the first portion heading into Namche Bazaar.. It’s an endless stream of switch backs and awe! By far one of the most amazing things I’ve ever done!

Amazing mountains! Strenuous hike. We actually trekked a loop which included Chola Pass, starting and ending in Lukla. About 100 Miles, 14 days.

Asking.
This is a ONE WAY 14-21 day trek ?

My first trek in my life. I will never forget this.

On the track this week so far amazing views beautiful people.

Astonishing!!! An experience of a lifetime!

Thanks i'll check them out. Be safe.

I am on this trail right now. We stopped at Debuche for acclimatization and tomorrow morning we will be hiking up to Dingbuche. In response to a question someone asked, the best outfit in my view is the one we are using: Active Adventures from New Zealand.

My son and I are looking to go to EBC next year. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good company to use for the trek? Any input would be appreciated.

As far as trekking goes, it's tough to beat this one!

This trek has some of the most mind blowing scenery you will ever experience. You will go for the mountains, but the community feeling of this trek is why it will be one of the greatest times of your life.

Amazing trail and memories!!!

Did this trek from Jiri-Gokyo-Chukung Ri and back to Lukla in Oct-Nov 2013. It changed my life

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Namaste and greeting from Himalayas country Nepal. If you're interested for Everest Base Camp trek We organized trekking in Everest Base Camp please find us during your Nepal trip
See you in Nepal Himalayas

Monday, February 06, 2017

Once in a lifetime. Until I go again.

Monday, December 12, 2016

Great hike! Bucket list item.

Monday, October 03, 2016

One of the most scenic treks you can imagine and the Sherpa people and the villages as amazing. Make sure to be guided by a professional. You will return a new person. Life changing experience and a must do!

Monday, April 25, 2016

Best

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Amazing

Thursday, September 03, 2015

Flew from Kathmandu to the Lukla Airport, where we began our trek -- three adults (aged 50-60) and 23-year old. Hiked to both Kala Pattar (views!) and Everest Base Camp. Make sure to acclimitize and watch out for altitude sickness. Primative lodging and lots of available food (daal, bhaat) along the way.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Best place in earth..beautiful mountain view, all the way to everet basecamp

Friday, May 22, 2015

I was up in the Everest Region immediately on the 27th of April which was two days after the first earthquake. Some damage has been done to the tea houses and minor landslides crossed the trail. The second earthquake on the 12th of May caused more damage. Despite the damage repair work is underway on the trail and enough of the tea houses are operational that trekking will be good for next season.

Friday, September 05, 2014

This was my first hiking and it was just awesome. Took us about 2 weeks to get up the base camp and return. It was just the start of the season in 2007 and was pretty empty. The trail was not as hard as I thought it would be. Made a couple detours on the way to nearby villages. Would recommend to take this hike once in a lifetime.

Monday, July 29, 2013

One of my favorite treks. Have done it 2x once in Feb 1998 and once in Dec 2010. The trip in December was cold but amazing as we had the place almost to ourselves. It was cold actually only at night and pretty nice in the day. Some of the tea lodges are closed but its still easy to find places to stay.

Sunday, March 10, 2013