Toubkal

Toubkal is a 6.1 kilometer out and back trail located near Menara, Marrakech - Tensift - Al Haouz, Morocco that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking.

6.1 km
966 m

Amazing climb! Intense incline all the way up, start early and take breaks if you need them. Trail is mostly in the sun. Unfortunately, I got ridiculously sick at base camp and couldn’t continue. I will be back to summit!!! I went in May last year and ice pics were definitely a must in order to summit, someone slipped and broke both legs on the way down, toubkal is no joke!

3.5 hrs from imlil to base camp, then after a quick lunch started up toubkal. Spectacular views of the Atlas Mountains and valleys surrounding toubkal. Had a mixture of snow and rock, no ice thankfully. Overall a great hike just physically demanding especially if you do it all in one day. 3.5 hrs up and 2 down for me.

My first journey trekking this mountain. Amazing experience, beautiful view at the summit. My guide that took me up was awesome. Definitely a life changer. I love Morocco.

This is the best place in Morocco, Toubkal National Park the highest mountain in Northern Africa 4160m :D

Great place to visit, with breathtaking views of the atlas mountains.