Toubkal is a 6.1 kilometer out and back trail located near Tamazouzte, Marrakech - Tensift - Al Haouz, Morocco that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking.

6.1 km
966 m

An amazing and incredibly rewarding hike

Toubkal is a very beautiful destination for mountain lovers. high altlas 101

Amazing climb! Intense incline all the way up, start early and take breaks if you need them. Trail is mostly in the sun. Unfortunately, I got ridiculously sick at base camp and couldn’t continue. I will be back to summit!!! I went in May last year and ice pics were definitely a must in order to summit, someone slipped and broke both legs on the way down, toubkal is no joke!

3.5 hrs from imlil to base camp, then after a quick lunch started up toubkal. Spectacular views of the Atlas Mountains and valleys surrounding toubkal. Had a mixture of snow and rock, no ice thankfully. Overall a great hike just physically demanding especially if you do it all in one day. 3.5 hrs up and 2 down for me.

My first journey trekking this mountain. Amazing experience, beautiful view at the summit. My guide that took me up was awesome. Definitely a life changer. I love Morocco.

This is the best place in Morocco, Toubkal National Park the highest mountain in Northern Africa 4160m :D

Great place to visit, with breathtaking views of the atlas mountains.

Thursday, September 21, 2017