Minoo Loop Trail

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray Star(7)
Minoo Park

Minoo Loop Trail is a 4.8 kilometer loop trail located near Minoo Shi, Osaka, Japan that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate and is primarily used for hiking and walking.

Distance: 4.8 km Elevation Gain: 268 m Route Type: Loop

Please note: it has been reported a portion of this trail is closed. Fairly easy hike that can be done in a couple of hours. Can easily change the route and make it shorter if you want.

Just went today, Feb. 1, 2020. The trails are now open for this loop trail. As reported a month ago they were closed. All trails (pun intended) in this area are open.

We could only do the part along the river as the rest was closed. We walked past the sign and saw tons and tons of poop which we think were from bears so we turned back in fear of our safety. Its a closed hike past the stream, dont go.

Thu Jul 12 2018

I followed a group that went immediately up hill to the left of the waterfall trail at the trailhead where all the bicycling parking is. However I diverted off from and ended up by myself in the woods hiking up endless stairs. This resulted in a much more challenging hike and serene experience. It was such a needed break from all the touristy stuff I have been doing. It may not be the biggest waterfall but it is definitely still beautiful! Definitely a worthwhile hike, totally adaptable for all fitness levels.

Sat Apr 14 2018