Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Learn more

Croce della Conocchia Monte San Michele

hard(7)
Positano, Campania, Italy

Croce della Conocchia Monte San Michele is a 7.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Positano, Campania, Italy that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and nature trips.

Distance: 7.2 miles Elevation Gain: 4,678 feet Route Type: Out & Back

This is an awesome trail. I’d recommend not doing it solo however... I trekked to the top by myself on a pretty misty/foggy morning. There was a tree down on part of the trail so while climbing over it i slipped and had a pretty nasty fall (I also wasn’t wearing my proper trail shoes). Since it wasn’t a clear day there wasn’t a lot of traffic towards the top and took me several hours to limp down the mountain. Long story short I fractured my tibia, but would still recommend this trail :) beautiful views!

Great trail. 22000 steps. 6 plus hours including an hour at the beach. Thousands of steps . Some areas had very narrow trails Up high along some very steep cliffs. Avoid if you have Vertigo. Spectacular views. To the pictures I included on the route

One of the best hikes ever.

Thu Nov 08 2018

Breathtaking view all the way to the top!