Torres del Paine Viewpoint

Torres del Paine Viewpoint is a 17.5 kilometer out and back trail located near Tres Torres, De Magallanes y Antartica Chilena, Chile that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running.

17.5 km
976 m

awesome hike. weather wasn't great but still beautiful

Great hike. It was raining and I was completely wet on the way to the base tower. But rain decided to stop but still cloudy. I couldn’t see the tower only the green lake. It’s still beautiful tho. It took me 7-8 hrs round trip.

did this hike back in April, hands down one of the greatest i will ever do. absolutely stunning views once you get to the towers. if staying in puerto natales, leave early.

I am by no means a world traveler, but I have been to many beautiful hard, rugged places - Iceland, Finland, lots of time in UP Michigan. Torres del Paine, the entirety of the park and the days we spent just hiking in relative silence, was one of the most spiritual experiences of my life and I have yet to find another place that pulls at my soul like Torres. If you are seeking a place to feel connected to the universe, raw nature and untouched beauty spend the time and money to get here.

Great hike.