Paradise Lake Loop

Paradise Lake Loop is a 6.9 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Prevost, Quebec, Canada that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips and is best used from June until September.

6.9 km
281 m

This trail is rated as moderate however I found it pretty intense and I run. It is a lot of climbing so be prepared but the scenic view is beautiful. Lots of people on the trail with us which was nice. I agree with other who commented that the trail is not well marked. There are signs but it is hard to know where exactly you are or where you want to go.

super

Parfait pour tous! Enfants inclus. Pistes larges bien balisées et pas trop dénivelées.

The trail is quite fun to do, but the markings are not so great. I use this trail for practice since I'm a beginner. If you want a great view, not the best option.

Great trail. I wish the trail marking were better. Once we were at the top I felt lost and hoped for the best.

Nice moderate trail. Not too busy. Take your map because it’s not super well marked.

Fun hike not too crazy with a good view. Accessible in the winter too!

Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Great trail all year long !!

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Very nice trail ... the forest is amazing with lots of old rocks and tall trees. The pond is also very beautiful.

Friday, August 11, 2017

Very fun ride. The climb will give you enough cardio. The path indicators to reach the top could have been placed more frequently. I had to ask people around me if I'm on the good way.

recorded Alfred-Kelly - déc 18