Johanssen, Sommet and Couleurs Loop

hard 26 reviews

Johanssen, Sommet and Couleurs Loop is a 8.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 8.8 miles Elevation Gain: 2,654 feet Route Type: Loop

Pas de point de vue, très décevant

I wouldn’t rate this trail hard. I would say moderate. There’s no point of view on top of Johanssen That was a bit disappointing. Overall I enjoyed it. I liked that we were able to do 2 mountains in 1 hike. Going down Mont tremblant could be tricky if you are tired at the end. I always do my hikes with my 2 kids. They are really good but I could feel them tired and sliding on gravel on the way down. Just be careful if you have kids or if you’re not a experienced hiker.

Mon Aug 27 2018

Très belle randonnée jusqu'au Pic Johanssen. Par la suite on prend le sentier des sommets pour allez voir la vue du pic Pangman. (wow). On se retrouve finalement au télésiege du Edge et ensuite au Manitou au sommet de la station de ski Mont Tremblant. On redescend par le sentier du grand prix des couleurs.

Sat Oct 06 2018