Green Mountain Loop

moderate 105 reviews

Green Mountain Loop is a 3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Labelle, Quebec, Canada that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.0 miles Elevation Gain: 770 feet Route Type: Loop

Amazing hike. Recommend hiking up the shorter way to the peak and down the longer way.

nice trail.well marked. some places I definitely needed snowshoes but could have gotten away with microspikes and poles. pup enjoyed it more than I did haha. it was busy today and the snow was already packed down.

Really solid hike with nice views the entire trip! About 2 hours for the loop. We started up the trail around 1, which made for great pre-sunset views on the way back. Would recommend either spikes or poles, there’s some soft areas on top of thick ice which make for a good, challenging climb.

Difficult in spots, especially when there’s snow. A great work out though. Took my doggie and saw several other with (off leash) doggies. Will be back in fall to see from a different perspective!

Urgent: Ensemble de nombreuses clés perdues sur la piste 'Green Loop' le 13 novembre 2019, ch. du lac baptiste. Si vous en trouvez, veuillez écrire au 514-501-2789 ou envoyer un courriel à botin2it@gmail.com Urgent: Set of many lost keys on the track'Green Loop' November 13 2019, c.Lake Baptist.If you find, please text 514- 501 2789 or email botin2it@gmail.com (Courtesy of Dynotes)

recorded Green Mountain Loop

Great little hike, one of the nicest in all of the Laurentians.

Fun loop to view fall colours.

for me, this was much better than la roche / corniche in mont tremblant park. far more views (spectacular) and way fewer people (admittedly this was on a monday compared to my Sunday hike in the park .. but I am pretty sure it will always be less crowded being outside of the park) I had hoped to also check out the indian (?) trail that connects but it was closed due to hunting season

Great views. Follow the orange & White go up! Spectacular!

super randonnée, belle montée belle vue sur le lac supérieur et le Mont Tremblant. à refaire sans hésita tion

Sehr abwechslungsreicher Wald- und Felsenweg mit herrlichen Ausblicken.Allerdings waren alle Hunde,die wir getroffen haben,nicht angeleint.

Great hike with lots of nice views. Glad we took people’s advice to do it clockwise. It was nice to have all the amazing views after the hard work up. Took us 3hrs round trip, but stopped quite a few times.

Very good trail with children and dogs. Amazing view from the top!

Très bon sentier

Acouple of points on the loop are nearly class three spots, hands and knees. Beautiful views of lac Tremblant!

Excellent trail, mostly on rocks, great views!

My partner, dog, and I did this trail today after discovering we couldn't access trails at Mont Tremblant. We were so pleasantly surprised! We saw very few people there, which was nice for a beautiful summer Saturday. A moderate challenge, and many beautiful vistas of the surrounding mountains and lakes. some cool rock face. Took us 2.5 hours with many breaks to enjoy the views. Highly recommend!

fun short trail. Recommend going around the loop clockwise so you get the nice view at the end of the trail.

beautiful and some fun parts to climb. definitely worth the workout

très belle randonné.loop.. plusieur point de vue sur gros rocher. sentier diversifié. autres sentier disponible.

Superbes points de vue à 360. Pour les adeptes de course je suggère de faire la boucle dans le sens inverse des aiguilles, ainsi vous pourrez courir sur les pics rocheux hyper plat en descente.

360 view, amazing and easy with my kid

Thu Jan 03 2019

Beautiful Views! Well marked trails. Challenging in parts, but a great workout while climbing to the top. We will definitely do it again.

Sun Nov 18 2018

Loved this hike. Hiked it early morning after snowfall, was still well packed and easy to stay on the trail. Had numerous gorgeous lookouts. Will be back.

Sat Nov 03 2018

Tougher than I thought it would be! Hiked this trail with my dog on November 1st. Small place to pull off on the side of the road at the base of the trail. There is a map at the base but no washrooms. Most of the ascent happens within the first kilometer, making you get the hardest part out of the way first! The ground was wet and slippery - definitely wear boots! We meant to take the trail clockwise but missed the first turn and ended up taking the scenic side of the hike first. This side of the hike is the toughest but the views are worth it!! The northern most part of the mountain, and the trail along the West side of the mountain did have snow cover, so be prepared. Overall the trail is well marked, however we did end up off course two or three times (although luckily we quickly realized it!). Overall with stops the hike took us 3 hours and 15 minutes. There are not many places you can bring your dog on a hike in Quebec, but if you're looking for a moderate mountain hike in the Mont Tremblant area (and want a decent leg workout!) I'd definitely recommend this trail!

Sat Oct 06 2018

Very nice, a bit hard for a « moderate » though!