Boucle de la Forêt Boucher

easyYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(62)
Gatineau, Quebec

Boucle de la Forêt Boucher is a 3.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Gatineau, Quebec, Canada that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and bird watching and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 3.1 miles Elevation Gain: 213 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Very wet, poorly marked.

flooded

Nice trail, best to wait until later in spring.

flooded

Don’t follow my trail!

icy

I really wish people would pick up their dog poop on the trail though.

icy

swampy spot and juniper berries

This is actually a dog park! My dog loves it.

bien mais intense en chariot

Fun for dogs! Easy hike near the city.

a lot of nice shady spots to walk but very swampy at the end. took the roads home to avoid the bugs and high grass

Sun Oct 07 2018

Love exploring the different trails with my dog, we can walk for hours at times. Word of advice: stick to the beaten path. This is a true forest, got lost trying to explore a less frequented trail without a GPS once, thankfully my awesome dog found the way out. This app sure helps staying on track through the lesser traveled sections.

Sat Feb 25 2017

I just explored a little of the Boucher Forest with my family. Some people love this forest as its the largest area of wild space left in Aylmer, Quebec. I found it somewhat boring compared to the more varied walks in nearby Gatineau Park. But I think the forest preserves a lot of green space and its an off-leash area for dogs so I can see why some like it.