Wendat Trail

Wendat Trail is a 4.2 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Tiny, Ontario, Canada that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October.

4.2 km
124 m

wheelchair friendly

canoeing

whitewater kayaking

Awenda Provincial Park , Park Administration PHONE: 1-705-549-2231

This is a very nice trail, and wide, but I'd say a little boring, I wish more of it followed the lake closer. A small part was muddy but easy to get around. Driving to it from the entrance is very nicely tree lined. I may do the couple hour drive in the fall when the leaves have changed colour.

Monday, September 05, 2016

Awesome trail! Very picturesque with views of Kettle Lake and board walks with look outs. It was a very easy trail to walk. Walked it in less than an hour. My GPS said it was just over 4km not the 5 it states. Started to get busier the later in the day so go early. Many chipmunks my son counted 22! I would definitely go again to either this trail or try the Bluff Trail which is in Awenda Park but 13 km in length. There is a day use fee but well worth the money for such a great trail!

Friday, July 11, 2014