Secord's Pond and Oak Ridges Trail Loop Trail is a 4.2 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

4.2 km
123 m

Oak Ridges Morraine Trail Association , Admin PHONE: 905-833-6600

The trail might be nice, but I've been here twice now and can only make it 10 minutes in before running back to my car. The mosquitoes are vicious here. The first time I went around 5pm, so the next day I tried the trail in the morning with bug spray on me- still attacked by mosquitoes. I won't try this trail again during summer.

Love this place. Bring your "Deep Woods"

Nice walk - surprised it isn’t used more

It's mid Spring now and Secord is a beautiful place to be. Only problems are the mosquitoes and some wet trails.

One of our favorite trails near Stouffville. Have visited 3 times this Winter. There is still some ice on the steep hill half way around and is somewhat treacherous. Still recommend crampons.

Beautiful spot! Will definitely come back in the summer as well. One section was quite steep especially in the snow. Took us 1.5 hours to do the loop taking our time.

Great trail for a winter hike. The trail is a bit narrow but that is a small inconvenience. Ground is frozen and hard packed, so the mud is no longer a worry. The dam is pretty as the rocks are starting to ice over.

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Other than it being soooooo hot today, this is a great trail. It was a bit buggy on the back side (N side) of the trail where the creek is and the ground is wet. The south side is great and the canopy kept the sun at bay. The trail is a bit overgrown so pay attention to the markings.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Fun hike through different type's of forest. Very dense wildflowers and trees.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Might be good in September. Bugs are brutal in July

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Nice trail tons of mosquitoes but given the wet spring and the amount water at this site (ponds and creeks) it's not surprising. I enjoyed the walk.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Picturesque during the fall. Very aromatic.

Monday, September 05, 2016

Nice trail. Saw some Quail and the area around the dam is very pretty. Mosquitos veryyyyy irritating and I did leave with quite a few souvenir bites. Pet cemetery very interesting and cute. Didn't even know it was as large as it was until I got there!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Looked like a lovely trail, took some photos at the beginning which I've uploaded here but the mosquitos were unbelievable. We're talking clouds of them. Will try again. Lovely spot, sad little pet cemetary.

Saturday, August 26, 2017