Rattlesnake Point Trail

Rattlesnake Point Trail is a 9.8 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Milton, Ontario, Canada that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

9.8 km
169 m

rock climbing

beach

Spend the day head all the way to Crawford Lake

Good trail with some very nice views along the way. There are enough ups and downs to get some exercise, but I’d still consider it a very easy trail. It connects to the Bruce Trail, so it’s possible to turn this into a longer hike. It’s nice even during bad weather since there are enough trees to protect you from the rain.

Very nice trail. various side trails of the Bruce rail system in the area also. I'll be trying to to get it again soon.

I really thought it was beautiful

This is a great trail with some very challenging sections and the elevation changes are great.
Very busy, to be expected and a great fall day like today. And of course we want our conservation areas to be busy!

Down side of it being busy? Some sections of the trails are quite narrow in addition to being rocky so the traffic causes some jams.

nice trail... and we can choose different path to go... fun trail...

Good day hike for any fitness level. There was one short side trail that involved a bit of climbing on rocky surface. Scenic views along the way to stop and rest. Took about 3 hours return to finish. Quite crowded once I arrived at Crawford Lake. Better to go early in the morning.

A great walk for any skill level. Great scenic views from the escarpment side. (South west side of trail)

Beautiful - except we got lost and ended up at Crawford Lake. Signs need to be better. Maybe we're dumb...it just would be nice to see trail headers everywhere clearly marked.

Beautiful trail and views, easy stroll in the forest. We went on a long weekend and was surprisingly not packed. Will return. Pooch loved it too.

Great trail. Wish the markings were a little clearer as we got lost and never found the lake, but great park overall.

Nice easy trail - slightly busy with dogs and people. Shaded throughout with a couple of nice look out spots. On site parking (note: $7 fee per to enter the park). There is a side trail that takes you over to the Crawford Lake area which is nice if you want to add to the hike and cool off!

Loved the variety of options to hike. Multiple trails and multiple skill levels. Great spot for everything from rock climbing, or just an easy walk with the dog.

Great trails with great views. You can stroll on the easy walkway and keep it short or take to hiking the rockier trails for a little more of a challenge and up to 14km or even more if you like.

Monday, December 05, 2016

Tons of fun

Monday, December 05, 2016

Monday, November 07, 2016

Any age trail dig friendly. Scenic views fresh air.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

I love this park/set of trails. It does get busy sometimes, so go there knowing that you'll be sharing the trails with potentially a lot of people. Since I like quiet trails that's the only reason I didn't give a 5/5. It's a beautiful location.

Monday, October 17, 2016

great afternoon walk.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

It was amazing me and my girlfriend loved it I would strongly recommend this trail.