Pine Grove Trail

Pine Grove Trail is a 9.8 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October.

9.8 km
268 m

It was a very beautiful trail. I took some of the alternate paths which were much more challenging. I saw lots of snakes! The arboretum was very educational and interesting. Perfect hike for families.

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Friday, June 10, 2016

Great easy walking trail April-Nov for aging dogs. Also excellent for an easy to follow snowshoe in the winter if people would refrain from trudging on the ski / snow shoe trails.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Friday, May 16, 2014

We did section 44.
Terrain - flat, wide path with gravel in parts, mostly water in the forest base, 2 small wooden foot bridges, Feet stayed dry the whole time.
Population: There were some mosquitoes but not many. I got bit once maybe twice and my friend a few times within the first 15 minutes. Didn't come across any other wild life. We went by 1 jogger the first 15 minutes, 1 bicyclist the 2nd 15 minutes and when we got back to the parking area there was a couple barbequing at the picnic table.
Serenity: Planes overhead. close but mild traffic can be heard near one of the bends.
Latrine at Davidson Road parking lot. Wide path ensures its well lit before sunset.

Sunday, October 21, 2012