Nassagaweya, Bruce, and Crawford Lake Trails Loop

Nassagaweya, Bruce, and Crawford Lake Trails Loop is a 9.8 kilometer heavily trafficked loop trail located near Milton, Ontario, Canada that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

9.8 km
157 m

What a great experience! We loved the boardwalk loop and all other trails it leads off too!

very nice, well maintained trail. had a great time with family.

beautiful and well maintained trails

Beautiful trails! Also really easy to access the rattlesnake point trails from here.

Lots of mosquitos but that’s just part of the great outdoors!

Great trails that are well maintained. Easy to combine with Rattlesnake point trails and hit all the lookouts together. Moderate inclines going up the Nassagaweya Trail to the Rattlesnake section. Bruce trail section between Crawford Lake and Rattlesnake pleasantly quiet.

Well maintained walk and amazing views of the lake. Can’t wait to go in the summer! Did a 4km route of our own but hoping to tackle the 9.4km (one direction not a loop) route!!!!! Great parking and ablution facilities.

Great hike, cool boardwalk around the lake. Make sure you check out the long houses.

Sunday, October 08, 2017

Nice peaceful hike.

Monday, September 25, 2017

Nice Trail

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Amazing trail! I ran the trail test there today but what I would say is that I disagree with the difficulty. It's certainly not an easy trail. I would say it's moderate to difficult. I live near Dalewood Conservation Area and do that trail all the time. It is rated moderate and it is far easier than this trail. Not for beginners.

Monday, August 07, 2017

Great place. Beautiful sculptures.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Always a great hike at Crawford Lake!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Trails are great, well marked and groomed, though a bit too manicured for my tastes. Awesome spot for beginners!

Thursday, January 05, 2017

Went in a snow storm in early January with my 7 yr old son. Did a shorter loop but really enjoyed our time. very easy except for slippery ice. walking sticks came in handy!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

My IPhone noted the climb to be equal to 68 floors, great hike. Solid shoes with tread recommended. Every time I have gone I seen the turkey vultures glide at rattlesnake point

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Great trail!

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Love this combination of great hiking trails and easy groomed paths. The snowshoe trails in winter are fabulous. And the Indian village is always interesting.