Mill Run Trail

Mill Run Trail is a 16.4 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cambridge, Ontario, Canada that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

16.4 km
286 m

The Corporation of the City of Cambridge Admin PHONE: 519-740-4681 x4275

Very pretty, and within walking distance of home. Only opposite ends are accessible due to construction work but it was more than enough to wear out my 12 week old high energy pup! I look forward to hiking the whole loop with her.

Walking along the river was nice but not much else to look at and trail was not very well kept when I visited.

Nice long trail following the old electric railway line . The Preston and Berlin RR if I'm not mistaken . Follows the grand river more or less . The only people we encountered were a bunch of bums drinking by the river . They were yelling obscenities at us so we just yelled back . They weren't going to mess with two well seasoned and equipped backpacking through hikers . We were testing out some new gear that trip and it worked out well . Not a bad trek especially if you know some of the history ! K !

Friday, July 07, 2017