Lumsden Lake Trail

Lumsden Lake Trail is a 6.0 kilometer lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Killarney, Ontario, Canada that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

6 km
165 m

beach

First Hike of the year. Getting back into it with my family. we didn't have expensive gear. we just dressed up, put on a pair of old

easy hike, though bugs and swamps can be a nuisance. Can be extended to Acid Lake, Cave Lake and Topaz Lake, though hiking time will increase to 9 hours. Will try next time. For details refer to Killarney Park map.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Friday, August 26, 2016

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

MOST AMAZING PLACE IN ONTARIO. This is the by far the most amazing place I've been to for hiking and camping. Do the trails I did the crack it was a 6km hike up and it was amazing.

canoeing
Wednesday, March 26, 2014

This is my favorite place to canoe and kayak. Ishmael, Helen, and Low lakes make a great daytrip from McGregor Bay. The hike up Baldy is great too.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Great trail completed in 2011 with my son and beat friends, be prepared to work hard on this hike and pack light, I suggest power bars for energy boosts and a good water purifier. Best view and worth the hike.