Loree Forest Loop

Loree Forest Loop is a 5.3 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Collingwood, Ontario, Canada that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

5.3 km
127 m

Bruce Trail Conservancy , Beth Kummling PHONE: 1-800-665-4453

Great trail. Completed entire loop with my two children. Will be making this one of our regular hikes.

Just back from hiking this under the full moon light. Didn’t see much except all the stars and full moon. The view from the lookout is probably amazing during the day. LOL My two friends and I hiked the first half by moonlight and after awhile we used our flashlights. If anyone finds a red tac light flashlight near the end of the trail it is mine. We used multiple tac lights to view all the beautiful deer feeding in the fields on both sides of the trail near the end. What an experience!!

Some spots a little icy with the thaw but it's a nice hike. We went mid afternoon and only passed 2 other couples while doing the loop.

Perfect trail for a relaxing hike!

One of my favourite trails! I take my dog out..she loves it! Great exercise for both of us...and once at the top the view is pretty amazing of Georgian bay!

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Flat, very easy to keep a good pace and some great views!

Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Pretty cool from what I remember (we went 2 years ago). I thought the climb down was neat with a stream at the bottom and some rope to hold onto. not extremely technical, but watch your step. the climb back up was good...not overly exhausting.

very nice view with a bench at the top.

after that I found the trail to be fairly straight forward and flat as you are top of the mountain without a view.

worth exploring.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Fun little loop. Easy to Moderate difficulty. Great views of Georgian Bay from top of the peaks ski club

Sunday, May 14, 2017