Loree Forest Loop

Loree Forest Loop is a 5.3 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Collingwood, Ontario, Canada that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

5.3 km
127 m

Bruce Trail Conservancy , Beth Kummling PHONE: 1-800-665-4453

Some spots a little icy with the thaw but it's a nice hike. We went mid afternoon and only passed 2 other couples while doing the loop.

Perfect trail for a relaxing hike!

One of my favourite trails! I take my dog out..she loves it! Great exercise for both of us...and once at the top the view is pretty amazing of Georgian bay!

Flat, very easy to keep a good pace and some great views!

Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Pretty cool from what I remember (we went 2 years ago). I thought the climb down was neat with a stream at the bottom and some rope to hold onto. not extremely technical, but watch your step. the climb back up was good...not overly exhausting.

very nice view with a bench at the top.

after that I found the trail to be fairly straight forward and flat as you are top of the mountain without a view.

worth exploring.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Fun little loop. Easy to Moderate difficulty. Great views of Georgian Bay from top of the peaks ski club

Saturday, March 18, 2017