Learn more

Lone Lake is a 5.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada. The trail is good for all skill levels and is primarily used for hiking, walking, running, and snowshoeing. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Length 5.1 mi Elevation gain 521 ft Route type Out & Back

Photos (8)
Recordings (4)
Completed (8)
Melissa Rentz
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarSat May 16 2020
HikingBugsMuddyRocky
View Melissa's Recording
Tim Veenstra
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarSun Feb 16 2020
HikingSnow

Alright in and out trail. Follow the yellow markers.

Derek Hetherington
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarTue Jan 07 2020
HikingBugs

I've done this trail several times, it's a good cardio workout to say the least. A friend took me in 3 times before I went in by myself. It is not well marked with a few side trails. When I asked my buddy where one of these side trail would take me, he just said "lost". Please bring a GPS, you will get phone reception on most of the trail and a backpack just in case. Lots of wildlife and views

Denis Belton
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarTue Jul 14 2020
Hiking
View Denis's Recording
R Price
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarSun Mar 08 2020
Skiing