Little Tract Trail is a 5.3 kilometer lightly trafficked loop trail located near Puslinch, Ontario, Canada that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 5.3 km Elevation Gain: 120 m Route Type: Loop

County of Wellington , Admin PHONE: 519-837-2600

This hilly trail is a bit of a maze so you’ll need your phone, but it’s secluded and quite shaded. You’ll need robust bug protection, and you’ll need to keep any dogs away from the countless piles of horse dung.

Bring your bug spray. Some soggy spots but otherwise a great hike. Brought the dog and she enjoyed it too. Only ran into one jogger (very friendly). Some horse poop but it’s much better than dog poop.

bridge out

Good Trail, some places on the North end were super muddy and washed out. Map is confusing and if you follow it you will tend to be pulling it out alot. Some trails are tight some are wide. Not much water for the doggos on the trail.

honestly beautiful but the mosquitoes were unbelievable. we took the road home rather than walk back though. disappointing but it's been a rainy spring .

This is an EASY trail. Actually got past by a father on a bike towing his child in a little carriage.

1st time on this trail and I was pleasantly surprised. More elevation changes than I expected. It was a little soft in spots due to the recent rains but not bad. I'll be back for sure.

Very nice in the winter , and very buggy in the summer other than that great trail. It says dogs on leash but I did not. Enjoy !

First time on this trail - loved it. Quite a few different paths to take - like that variety and choice. Not too many people so felt like I had the trails to myself most times. Some people with dogs; most dogs off leash but all friendly. It had good parking but then again, there weren’t too many people - might be bad in the warmer months. Took some good pictures.

It’s a decent moderate trail. Lots of little side trails to get lost exploring. I’ve one gone once. My rating might go up.

From the very first time here I was hooked ... great trail with side spurts and very low traffic so it seams like your very own property ... one of my favourite trails in the Province ... ENJOY !

Love this trail. Better used earlier if you want to avoid crowds. It’s our go-to to walk the dog.

It’s a nice walk! Beautiful scenery! The people passing by were very friendly too.

Monday, July 09, 2018

Noce trail loop, good for biking or hiking. Gets pretty busy on the weekends, also mosquitoes were quite bad in late Spring early Summer (June 2018)

Friday, May 25, 2018

First time at Little tract, and were pleasantly surprised to find only 2 vehicles there. It's beautiful inside, with clearly marked trails, and some off trail paths. Good sized loop as well. But what ruins it is the fact that this is NOT a lightly trafficked trail. By 1130 the lot was full of hikers, and bike riders. As well, prepare to be eaten alive by the mosquitoes. I read the previous reviews and though we would be ok considering it has just started to warm up at the end of May, but we had to cut our hike short cause it got bad. This would be great for fall or winter. Summer? Or spring? Not for me.

Monday, May 21, 2018

Beautiful trail - full of Trillium, variety of undulations, plant and bird life. As noted by others there are lots of ‘offshoot’ trails and it’s easy to get disorientated. Saw only 2 bikers and a few other walkers and a fair amount of mosquitos!!

Friday, April 27, 2018

Nice trail if you go when no bugs. Winter is the best time! We have seen pileated woodpeckers there, neat to watch. We do avoid it sometimes if busy as a lot of off leash dog are not well controlled.

Friday, March 30, 2018

Nice trail with plenty of off shoots. Glad I had the app otherwise I think I would still be out there trying to find my way back. Liked the variety of incline/declines.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Peaceful place! Nice woods to walk through. Apparently lots of mosquitos in June and July. Been several times.

Saturday, November 04, 2017

Nice comfortable hike in woods. No bugs in late fall. Great wide trail. Good for walking and talking beside your companion.

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Nice quick trail, not too challenging and great if you have dogs and want to take them off of their leash!

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Nice scenery but probably better trail in the fall the bugs were insane

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Love it , the mud , the bugs and the poop . I don't mind horse poop but dog crap is a different disgusting unhealthy matter and maybe illegal . It's just not long enough and doesn't really go anywhere for me . I'll try again in the fall !