Little Tract Trail

Little Tract Trail is a 5.3 kilometer lightly trafficked loop trail located near Puslinch, Ontario, Canada that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

5.3 km
120 m

County of Wellington , Admin PHONE: 519-837-2600

First time at Little tract, and were pleasantly surprised to find only 2 vehicles there. It's beautiful inside, with clearly marked trails, and some off trail paths. Good sized loop as well. But what ruins it is the fact that this is NOT a lightly trafficked trail. By 1130 the lot was full of hikers, and bike riders. As well, prepare to be eaten alive by the mosquitoes. I read the previous reviews and though we would be ok considering it has just started to warm up at the end of May, but we had to cut our hike short cause it got bad. This would be great for fall or winter. Summer? Or spring? Not for me.

Beautiful trail - full of Trillium, variety of undulations, plant and bird life. As noted by others there are lots of ‘offshoot’ trails and it’s easy to get disorientated. Saw only 2 bikers and a few other walkers and a fair amount of mosquitos!!

Nice trail if you go when no bugs. Winter is the best time! We have seen pileated woodpeckers there, neat to watch.
We do avoid it sometimes if busy as a lot of off leash dog are not well controlled.

Nice trail with plenty of off shoots. Glad I had the app otherwise I think I would still be out there trying to find my way back. Liked the variety of incline/declines.

Peaceful place! Nice woods to walk through. Apparently lots of mosquitos in June and July. Been several times.

Nice comfortable hike in woods. No bugs in late fall. Great wide trail. Good for walking and talking beside your companion.

Nice quick trail, not too challenging and great if you have dogs and want to take them off of their leash!

Nice scenery but probably better trail in the fall the bugs were insane

Love it , the mud , the bugs and the poop . I don't mind horse poop but dog crap is a different disgusting unhealthy matter and maybe illegal . It's just not long enough and doesn't really go anywhere for me . I'll try again in the fall !

Monday, June 05, 2017

We hike in many different cities, on many different trails and this trail has the most Mosquito I have ever seen! We had bug spray and still got eaten alive! Plus there was horse poop everywhere, huge mounds of it. Will not be back!

Wednesday, May 24, 2017