Little Tract Trail

Little Tract Trail is a 5.3 kilometer lightly trafficked loop trail located near Puslinch, Ontario, Canada that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

5.3 km
120 m

County of Wellington , Admin PHONE: 519-837-2600

Nice trail with plenty of off shoots. Glad I had the app otherwise I think I would still be out there trying to find my way back. Liked the variety of incline/declines.

Peaceful place! Nice woods to walk through. Apparently lots of mosquitos in June and July. Been several times.

Nice comfortable hike in woods. No bugs in late fall. Great wide trail. Good for walking and talking beside your companion.

Nice quick trail, not too challenging and great if you have dogs and want to take them off of their leash!

Nice scenery but probably better trail in the fall the bugs were insane

Love it , the mud , the bugs and the poop . I don't mind horse poop but dog crap is a different disgusting unhealthy matter and maybe illegal . It's just not long enough and doesn't really go anywhere for me . I'll try again in the fall !

We hike in many different cities, on many different trails and this trail has the most Mosquito I have ever seen! We had bug spray and still got eaten alive! Plus there was horse poop everywhere, huge mounds of it. Will not be back!

Tuesday, April 04, 2017