Ken Reid Trails is a 6.1 kilometer lightly trafficked loop trail located near Kawartha Lakes, Ontario, Canada that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels and offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 6.1 km Elevation Gain: 167 m Route Type: Loop

it was beautiful. the only thing is the boardwalk need replacing soon...

nice relaxing short trail

Nice trail with lots of route options but I’d do it again not at 6pm in the evening as the bugs like to bite me and I had short sleeve T-shirt and shorts on. $4 to park and signs saying that’s due to increase. Well signed with markers on trees along the trail with map which you can take a picture of at the parking lot shown on the directions. Some lovely views of the lake but we were too busy running from the bugs.

Would consider myself an intermediate hiker and do a lot of hiking out west in the mountains. Completed this hike today and it was definitely an easy hike but nice little get away for getting a quick walk in. Trial was well marked and saw some wildlife along the way. Parking was only $2. Only downside was the excessive amount of poison ivy along the trails and in some areas the mosquitos and deer flys were unbearable at times but that comes with the territory and time of year. As other posters stated, a variety of terrain including forest, woodland and meadows. Would likely do again but not until fall/winter.

Very nice park, easy trails, well labeled! But sooo many mosquitos! But we did come later in the day.

Great trails and beautiful views of Sturgeon Lake. A nice combination of forest, wetlands, meadows and lake.

Been going to this park since I was a kid. Many groups use this park for education such as girl scouts, summer camps and school groups. There is a large dog park available, and great hiking trails for families and friends look for a day out in nature. This place never gets old for me

Tuesday, September 04, 2018

We've just returned home from our second day visiting here. Trails are easy but enjoyed them. Make sure you take the point trail (duck) as the point is the nicest part of the hike.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I have two dogs and we didn’t see anyone on the trails the couple hours we were out. Trails were beautiful with great views of the lake and good biodiversity. Not a challenging hike but very enjoyable for the dogs and I. The park also has a specific off-leash dog park for those interested.

Sunday, June 03, 2018

very beautiful spot. $2 parking fee , well worth it

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Very nice park.

Sunday, June 11, 2017

A challenging spot with lots of ecological diversity underfoot. Loved the mature cedar forests. Definite canoe potential.

Friday, May 22, 2015

There are several trails, lookouts and creatures and much water. Clearly a favourite for me is the boardwalk. Most of the trails run into and threw one another so you can explore without ever having to go back to a start trail point.