Kelso Conservation Trail

Kelso Conservation Trail is a 6.9 kilometer loop trail located near Milton, Ontario, Canada that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

6.9 km
51 m

Did it today for my first mountain biking experience. I was amazing. Navigating would have to improve but I'm up for the challenge.

Very easy but nice!

We followed the directions for the trail head through this app and it took us to the summit entrance where there were lots of trail options. However, we wanted to be closer to Kelso Lake beach so we had to drive down to the other side of the conservation area. We parked and did the Escarpment Trail which ends in an impressive look out point. We did this hike with my 5.5 yo and our 2.5 yo in the hiker pack. The walk up the (ski) hill to the trail is pretty intense (especially with a 30lb toddler in a pack! bring water!) but the view is totally worth it. My 5 yo loved it, especially all the turkey vultures soaring so close. Great hiking day!

Trail mostly in the forrest, lots of black flies on a humid day. Otherwise, nice easy hike.

Pretty easy and simple hike but I was pleasantly surprised by the view once we got up the escarpment. Would definitely go back with a different friend or at a different time like fall or at sunset.

Beautiful views but wasn't challenging enough for me

Tons of great bike trails for all levels throughout the park.
Easy access and tons of parking!?

Thursday, November 03, 2016

It is great app, but higher annual fee

Saturday, August 20, 2016

lots of advanced sections with jagged rocks

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Great mix of features. Well maintained.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Good

Monday, June 08, 2015

Wooded trails within reach of built up communities.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

My home trail! excellent mix of rock, root and fun descents to the bottom of the escarpment - well maintained. Well worth the trip