Hilton Falls Trail

Hilton Falls Trail is a 4.7 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Milton, Ontario, Canada that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

4.7 km
64 m

$6.75 per person over 15 years old to enter.

Beautiful area!! We hiked to the falls and back.
Had lunch at the falls, where fires are kept going.
I would say this is an easy hike & really enjoyable.

Loved the fire pit. Easy trail , lots of fun

Easy loop.

Great easy trail with wide pathways if you have a larger group. The overall hike was short but if you prefer waterfalls then it's a great place to go.

Nice and calm place to hike !

Amazing place not crowded at all...number of trails , good for biking as well ....

Did 12.5km today! Such a beautiful place to relax and get much needed scenery in!

I did Beaver Dam Trail and Red Oak Trail.

Highly recommended trail we had a wonderful experience

Awesome hike

A pleasant walķ to begin with, but carrying on after the falls is very much worth it. We saw lots of Trillium and some other wildflowers. A nicer walk than most.

Great Place - waterfall is nice. A lot of fire-pits and places for pic-nic

Beautiful views and great place to explore.

Awesome trail with waterfall. When we hiked along the trail, we opted to do a bit of bouldering through the rocks by the waterfalls. Noticed there were free firewood along the trail and a little place to set-up bonfires if you feel like it. It's well kept and surrounded by shrubbery.

Great trail! Small hill at the beginning and the rest is pretty flat. Options to extend the hike by taking other trails. Beautiful area!! Highly recommend.

Beautiful trail, would rate this easy not moderate! Falls was flowing!! It was pretty awesome! Fire pit at the top if you want to sit and have lunch! Wood was provided! Very nice place!!

nice open trails and easy to follow

Nice hike, can be made much longer if you add in some of the Bruce Trail side trails. Beautiful scenery and pretty level ground throughout. Would rate this ‘easy’ for any type of regular hiker. Dogs loved it and there is parking on site! $6.75 entrance fee.

Falls are worth the trip. Bruce trail sections are fun.

We hiked Hilton Falls trail last week, just after the park opened mid week, not allot of people there so it was nice and peaceful, we went up Hilton Falls trail and came down Red Oak trail, it was a great trail to hike, bit of a steep grade at first but soon leveled out. Unfortunately the falls were bone dry at this time, so it was a little disappointing end to a great hike. We will try again in the spring when we know there will be water flowing

Cool waterfalls and beautiful, not a moderate hike - more of a walk!

Took the extra loop around. Total 4 hour hike. Always a favourite of my family more than 25 years

Monday, August 07, 2017

Pros: Good entry level trail system, clear path with little obstructions.

Cons: lineup to get In the parking lot on the weekend and paid entry

Sunday, July 23, 2017

clean, clear trails.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Amazing view

Monday, June 19, 2017

This was a great trail win a beautiful waterfall at its apex. I would like to return and try the more challenging route (main one is fairly easy).

Monday, June 12, 2017

This was a great hike. I went with a friend (I normally hike alone), and we had a blast! It's challenging enough and of course scenic with the waterfall and there's great paths off the main trail. Lots of mosquitos but there's not too much you can do about that! I love the campfire by the water too, I wish I had known about it! I would have brought a hot dog or marshmallows! I would definitely recommend this trail :)

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Couldn't find the Dufferin Quarry trail and we happened upon this one. Great trail, easy walk!

Friday, April 14, 2017

Nice family hike

Monday, April 03, 2017

Beautiful waterfall and stream, not too difficult