Heritage Trail at Dundas Valley

Heritage Trail at Dundas Valley is a 4.5 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Hamilton, Ontario, Canada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

4.5 km
73 m

Beautiful forest walk! We did the 0.9 km trail loop from the Heritage trail. Up hill half the way so it was good exercise and the granddaughters loved it!

I did this trail February 2018. I loved it! It's probably more beautiful in the summer. Cambridge waterfall was in the vicinity. It had a few muddy spots. It's also part of the Bruce trail and crossed paths with other trails.

Very beautiful trail. Watch out for horse poop along the trail.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Very nice trail, combined with the Main Loop trail this is probably one of the more worthwhile hiking trails within driving distance of Toronto. It's an easy trail but goes up and down quite a bit, so it's pretty good exercise. I was there on a Public Holiday and even then it wasn't too busy.

Thursday, August 04, 2016

Love this trail! It's difficult enough for me to feel accomplished when I am done the trail but not too difficult where I feel I can't complete it. Gorgeous views. Lots of wildlife. And if you park at the entrance by the Mill on Old Dundas St its free parking! Lots of pros!

Monday, June 19, 2017