Health Valley Trail

Health Valley Trail is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Waterloo, Ontario, Canada that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Woolwich Township , Ann Roberts PHONE: 519-669-1647 x265

We did this trail yesterday and at first we thought this isn't the trail for us but then it opens up to beautiful green space and walking through the woods we enjoyed it very much. Was a nice trail to do with kids and it wasn't too busy.

we loved it. will do it again but read the reviews on where the trail head is, on the northern end of University.hard to find- there were other cars parked there which helped us.

The trail head is approximate one km East from the point shown on the app. Follow Bridge St East into University and look for the white blaze and trail on your left. The trail is beautiful. It heads North West and you end up downtown St. Jacobs.

I also couldn't find this

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I tried to follow these directions, but I couldn't find a trailhead anywhere. I only found a private property at this address????

Monday, June 13, 2016

awesome trail for hiking or biking near Conestoga river. entrance off university Ave is a bit hidden - look for the tiny sign and dirt road (don't drive down it -park on university)

Sunday, December 27, 2015