Harmony Creek Trail

Harmony Creek Trail is a 8.4 kilometer out and back trail located near Oshawa, Ontario, Canada that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, road biking, and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 8.4 km Elevation Gain: 52 m Route Type: Out & Back

Paved path with yellow painted line. Creek accessible at points for pooch to have a drink. Very easy walking/biking path. Not bad for something right in town!

Close to home, I take the side trails off the bike path all the time lovely walk

Wasn’t long at all. Had to venture off the trail to get any hiking done.

Sat Apr 28 2018

We hike this trail once a week when visiting the Harmony Valley Dog Park. The path specifically designed for off-leash hiking with your dog is quite shorter than we are used to so we follow up with some on-leash hiking here afterwards. Our husky pup loves taking a dip in the creek to cool off!

Mon Nov 27 2017

Great walk to stretch the legs!

Tue Jun 20 2017

I've walked this trail many times as it's behind my house. Path is in pretty good condition. Bring my dog all the time. Use mainly for walking but can use with rollerblades and biking as well. Would rate as easy.

Wed Jul 20 2016

This is a very nice nature trail to have in the middle of a city. I'm not sure if the map pin is accurate. It looks a little off. We didn't use it and got on at the South trailhead at Hoskin Ave and Riverside Dr S. We parked at Donevan Recreation Complex.

Sat Nov 29 2014

Not a bad little root. However, because of the dog park it is over run by dogs!!!! I live right on the edge of the trail so I walk it regularly, trails are well worn and easy to walk.

Sun Aug 06 2017