Halton Forest (CLOSED)

Halton Forest (CLOSED) is a 17.5 kilometer loop trail located near Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and mountain biking and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

17.5 km
169 m

closed

This trail is temporarily closed as of Mach 21, 2018. Check the Bruce Trail's website for most recent info.

Great trail with a mix of easy and moderate terrain. I entered from the free parking off 10131 Sixth Line Nassagaweya and if you check out my recording of our hike you will pass by two different fire pit locations. First pit wasn’t lit but one by the falls is almost always lit. If you take the Bruce trail portion is a rugged terrain with different elevations.

I did enjoy my day, but the trail is definitely more advance for my Canadian tire bike and my skills!! I think it's part if the bruce trail, so not actually sure if you can bike on it...But lots of trail around it which were pretty good!!

Sunday, January 01, 2017

Trails were covered in snow and my Siberian Husky - Indi - absolutely loved running around them.

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Great spot for a good day hike with lots of trail options and places to explore.

Sunday, September 25, 2016