Granite Ridge Trail

Granite Ridge Trail is a 2.7 kilometer loop trail located near Killarney, Ontario, Canada that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, camping, and canoeing and is best used from May until September.

2.7 km
72 m

canoeing

Quick little jaunt with great views of both the bay and la cloche.

Beautiful views !

muddy and soft in some spots when you start off but nothing you cant walk around. bugs are a pain in the butt when the wind dies down, LOTS of mosquitos. and the blueberries are starting to come out!

was still a little muddy at some parts! but a great trail! Bring bug spray though if you go without wind! they're out like crazy !!

very nice trail. Worth to go with little kids. Many nice pictures for memory.

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Amazing view once you reach the top. I would recommend doing this one first before others. Seeing the others takes away the wow factor. Still a gorgeous trail.

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Good hike, the old car was cool. Views of the la cloche range from the top.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Thursday, July 16, 2015

We did not choose a good time to hike this trail. For the first 10 minutes of walking, the trail was very muddy and had at least 4 or 5 huge puddles that we had to go around. The mosquito situation was also a little difficult to handle (I never use bug spray and I usually do just fine without it, but that time I really wish I had some!) I have to say, though, that the view of La Cloche mountain range from the top of the hill was so exquisite it was all worth it. Definitely re-doing it at the end of summer.