Elmira Lions Lake Trail is a 7.2 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Woolwich, Ontario, Canada that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 7.2 km Elevation Gain: 202 m Route Type: Loop

It was really amazing in the September. During hiking you will see different types of landscapes from lake, jungle, farm, and so on). Also there is some apple trees that you can pick the apple and enjoy.

excellent trail. well-kept. note that one needs to walk along the road (florasomething), which isn't well-reflected in the map on the app.

Easy walking trail through the reservoir. Part of the trail goes through a maple syrup farm and an old sugar shack is there. Parts of trail on grass so could get quite muddy. A great stroll if you are looking for some peace and quiet.

wide path good for walking / mountain biking. the north end of the trail where it meets the road across to where it finally traverses south (from the north east corner to North West ) is hard to see where the trail goes. without the all trails app we would have missed some turnings.

Very pleasant trail with an available stopover in Floradale. Lots of picnic tables, but the water is rather murky. Quite a long trek all the way around (about 2 hours), but the mosquitos aren’t too bad and it’s largely shaded. Would still advise robust sun protection.

This was a nice trail. Very beautiful and quiet. The construction on the dam is now done, and we walked the entire loop. Good for walking only if it’s dry on the ground, since parts of the trail are grass covered. You still should use mosquito spray. Lots of places to stop and rest if need be. I recommend this trail if you need a peaceful walk.

a shade trail thru the purposefully planted trees. easy terrain. old sugar shack. didn't do it all but be sure to wear bug repellant. mosquitoes were out even this time of year May. like to have seen the water more

This is the best trail

Parked off of Reid Woods Dr., clearly marked, decent parking lot. Initial signage clearly indicates the Woolwich dam is closed... hmmm, not sure if that will impact my trip. Almost half way through the trail (clockwise), around Floradale, the dates for the dam closure read closed until March 2018... the next signage, about 4.5 kms along, read closed until March 2019... my car, however, is parked back by the dam. I can still follow the trail (rather than trek back all the way thereby extending the length of the hike) but I'm wondering if the dam closure will impede my loop back to my car? Answer is yes... had to walk over/through 40 yards of shallow rocks below the dam (with my 10 year old dog) in December. Don't do the "loop" until the dam is reopened.

Great walk

Lovely trail! Some junctions not well marked and we needed to open the app to sort out a fork on the trail. Definitely park off Reids Wood (full and paved parking lot) vs where the app identifies the start of the trail (no parking, small gravel shoulder) Would be a lovely trail with fall colours too.

Love the trail. Barely anyone there every time I go, probably because it isn’t that easy to get to. Nice easy trail. Great for the dog as it isn’t close to any roads. Long trail, I still haven’t done the whole thing, but I’d love to

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Loved this trail! Easy walking well maintained One of our new favorites. found the main entrance and convenient parking off of Reid Woods Dr. as opposed to the GPS location given by the app.

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Really a 3-1/2 star. Nice easy walk for sure. I was disappointed you couldn’t see more of the lake than is possible. However, most of the hike was delightful none-the-less. A few segments where you end up on a road and the trail marking is less than helpful. Now that we’ve done it though, we’ll know what to expect. Will we do it again? Absolutely. Parking is sketchy where this app shows the start point. We decided to park in Floridale and enter there. Very happy we did.

Friday, June 01, 2018

Nice easy trail but wish it was closer to the water for nice views. Needs to be marked better when you end up on the road a few times to connect back to the trail.

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Excellent trails. Some parts were very muddy. Beautiful views.

Friday, May 04, 2018

Nice place to walk. Snapped some great pictures along the way.

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Beautiful

Friday, February 09, 2018

Snow was pretty deep, but amazing non the less!

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

The dam is currently closed so until May it isn't really a loop. The trail does have muddy sections (20 ft lengths, 4 inches deep or so) the day after rain. But that being said it is a well maintained trail running along the edges of farm land, residential spaces, light industrial and a lake. Easy walk.

Saturday, September 02, 2017

Easy loop trail great for walking or running.

Thursday, August 17, 2017

I went for a leisurely run, starting at the 2.5km mark (that's where my GPS brought me). The first few kilometers were very nice and well marked. You can tell the trail is well cared for. Unfortunately, some parts of the trail seem to go through residential backyards, an industrial area, and a maple syrup farm. I was constantly questioning if I was still on the trail. There is also a fork in the trail (if you are heading counter-clockwise) with no markers pointing you to the correct route. I chose wrong... stay left. It might be a better experience the second time around now that I know the route, but it's nothing spectacular. Great for beginners, I suppose.

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Flat easy for walking or running, and well marked.

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Stunning. Can't wait to go back in a month to see how the new season will have changed the views!

Monday, February 20, 2017

Quite trail with nice scenery I will definitely hike it again

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Very nice trail . About half way ,there is a little town called Floradale . There is a wonderful place to eat on the main street . All the people up here seem very friendly . Beware of dogs on the road section of this trail . Cheers . K

Friday, August 05, 2016

Beautiful trail, loved it

Monday, May 23, 2016

Helmets save lives...

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Didn't know what to expect from this trail. Once we started it we didn't want it to end. Beautifully groomed path! So quiet and peaceful, it was real nice.