Elmira Lions Lake Trail

Elmira Lions Lake Trail is a 7.2 kilometer loop trail located near Woolwich, Ontario, Canada that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

7.2 km
348 m

Easy loop trail great for walking or running.

I went for a leisurely run, starting at the 2.5km mark (that's where my GPS brought me). The first few kilometers were very nice and well marked. You can tell the trail is well cared for.

Unfortunately, some parts of the trail seem to go through residential backyards, an industrial area, and a maple syrup farm. I was constantly questioning if I was still on the trail. There is also a fork in the trail (if you are heading counter-clockwise) with no markers pointing you to the correct route. I chose wrong... stay left.

It might be a better experience the second time around now that I know the route, but it's nothing spectacular. Great for beginners, I suppose.

Flat easy for walking or running, and well marked.

Stunning. Can't wait to go back in a month to see how the new season will have changed the views!

Quite trail with nice scenery I will definitely hike it again

Very nice trail . About half way ,there is a little town called Floradale . There is a wonderful place to eat on the main street . All the people up here seem very friendly . Beware of dogs on the road section of this trail . Cheers . K

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Friday, August 05, 2016

Beautiful trail, loved it

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday, May 23, 2016

Helmets save lives...

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Didn't know what to expect from this trail. Once we started it we didn't want it to end. Beautifully groomed path! So quiet and peaceful, it was real nice.