Eldred King Woodlands Loop

Eldred King Woodlands Loop is a 3.5 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Whitchurch-Stouffville, Ontario, Canada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

3.5 km
62 m

lovely. simple. easy to walk and nagaviate.

love it so far

Checkout wild raspberries and elderberries on the sides. Watch for small snakes. I saw one by the little water body.

I absolutely love this trail ! It has tons of shade as the trees loop together form the top and keeps it nice and cool in the summer . It’s both baby and dog friendly ! Our family loves it !

1) It should be noted that there isn’t an outhouse or porta potty or washroom facility at this location. We made the mistake of arriving while having to pee. 2) Aside from that it was the perfect location for a lovely walk in the woods. The trails are big and beautiful and the canopy (mostly) keeps you out of direct sunlight. 3) We will definitely be going back!

Very nice trail for a run. Sandy in parts which means you get a better workout! Lots of side trails - I almost got lost while running it for the first time late in the evening. Looking forward to exploring them further...in the daylight of course!

Numerous loops throughout the area. Nice wide sandy trails for runners, hiking and biking with some narrower side trails for some easy single track. Dog friendly for friendly dogs.

Best trail in the area. Lots of options. Very scenic. Place for my dog to go swimming. I love it

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Very enjoyable. No bugs

Sunday, February 26, 2017

great trail. well groomed and beautiful

Thursday, August 04, 2016

it was a nice walk .. easy enough for anyone.

Friday, July 01, 2016

It's a great place for a nice long nature walk except for the disgusting amounts of horse sh*t I'd walk past [on the trail].

Other than that, I'd deffinitely do it again. (The picture that I posted didn't crop properly. Sorry)

50 minutes ago