Eldred King Woodlands Loop

Eldred King Woodlands Loop is a 3.5 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Whitchurch-Stouffville, Ontario, Canada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

3.5 km
62 m

Beautiful day

Great shady trail!!! Plan to go there again.

Beautiful trail with a pond along the path. Dog and horse friendly.

great trial but a lose dog on the trail with no owner in sight intimated my dog so forced us to walk off the trial as it was barking and growling.

really nice trail, some rolling hills to climb and decend, there is also a pond. the trail is mostly sand, which is easy on the feet. the main parking lot is off of HWY 48, NO Washroom facilities at this trail. not overly crowded but we did pass a few people on our hike. I would have given it a 5 but the trails are loaded with horse droppings, we took a side narrow trail that we figured the horses would not be on but they were actually worse!!! There was enough I felt to kind of spoil the scenery as we had to keep an look out for the landmines left by the horses

lovely. simple. easy to walk and nagaviate.

love it so far

Checkout wild raspberries and elderberries on the sides. Watch for small snakes. I saw one by the little water body.

I absolutely love this trail ! It has tons of shade as the trees loop together form the top and keeps it nice and cool in the summer . It’s both baby and dog friendly ! Our family loves it !

1) It should be noted that there isn’t an outhouse or porta potty or washroom facility at this location. We made the mistake of arriving while having to pee. 2) Aside from that it was the perfect location for a lovely walk in the woods. The trails are big and beautiful and the canopy (mostly) keeps you out of direct sunlight. 3) We will definitely be going back!

Monday, August 28, 2017

Very nice trail for a run. Sandy in parts which means you get a better workout! Lots of side trails - I almost got lost while running it for the first time late in the evening. Looking forward to exploring them further...in the daylight of course!

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Numerous loops throughout the area. Nice wide sandy trails for runners, hiking and biking with some narrower side trails for some easy single track. Dog friendly for friendly dogs.

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Best trail in the area. Lots of options. Very scenic. Place for my dog to go swimming. I love it

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Very enjoyable. No bugs

Sunday, February 26, 2017

great trail. well groomed and beautiful

Thursday, August 04, 2016

it was a nice walk .. easy enough for anyone.

Friday, July 01, 2016

It's a great place for a nice long nature walk except for the disgusting amounts of horse sh*t I'd walk past [on the trail].

Other than that, I'd deffinitely do it again. (The picture that I posted didn't crop properly. Sorry)