Crawford Lake Conservation Area and Iroquoian Village Trail

Crawford Lake Conservation Area and Iroquoian Village Trail is a 10.0 kilometer loop trail located near Milton, Ontario, Canada that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

10 km
135 m

wheelchair friendly

Nice peaceful hike.

Nice Trail

Amazing trail! I ran the trail test there today but what I would say is that I disagree with the difficulty. It's certainly not an easy trail. I would say it's moderate to difficult. I live near Dalewood Conservation Area and do that trail all the time. It is rated moderate and it is far easier than this trail. Not for beginners.

Great place. Beautiful sculptures.

Always a great hike at Crawford Lake!

Trails are great, well marked and groomed, though a bit too manicured for my tastes. Awesome spot for beginners!

Thursday, January 05, 2017

Went in a snow storm in early January with my 7 yr old son. Did a shorter loop but really enjoyed our time. very easy except for slippery ice. walking sticks came in handy!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

My IPhone noted the climb to be equal to 68 floors, great hike. Solid shoes with tread recommended. Every time I have gone I seen the turkey vultures glide at rattlesnake point

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Great trail!

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Love this combination of great hiking trails and easy groomed paths. The snowshoe trails in winter are fabulous. And the Indian village is always interesting.