Chikanishing Trail

Chikanishing Trail is a 1.6 mile loop trail located near Killarney, Ontario, Canada that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and canoeing.

canoeing

If you want to experience a classic Canadian shield trail I would do this one. The geology of the rocks is very interesting and the view of Georgian Bay when you get to the end of the trail is serene. The terrain can be a bit uneven so I would rate the trail as moderate for young children although my 6-year old daughter was able to manage. Bring snacks and water so you can linger and enjoy the views of the Bay.

Amazing trail lots of history definitely worth checking out. By far my personal fav trail in Killarney

Great little hike, scenic views and some cool spots to get your feet wet along the old logging route.

Wonderful walking at Georgian Bay

Was a great trail to start off on with my wife and 3 year old not hard great view and amazing time for the family

Het was prachtig, als er een paradijs bestaat dan is dat hier. Op de een na laatste dag in Canada hebben we de mooiste en leukste trail gelopen.

Hiked this trail with my wife and daughters. The view from this trail is beautiful as you can tell from the photos.

Information plaques give a history of the area.

The trail markers are difficult to find at times