Centennial Ridges Trail

Centennial Ridges Trail is a 9.8 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Nipissing District, Ontario, Canada that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

9.8 km
624 m

The best trail on the highway 60 corridor in Algonquin. Beautiful vantage points overlooking the park.

Moderate to difficult hike. Took my husband and I 4 hours to complete. We went at a moderate pace but stopped a decent amount of times for long periods to take pictures and enjoy the views. We went the day after it rained so it was extremely muddy which I found made it more difficult. Lots of ups and downs but the views are well worth it!! the best views are towards the end of the loop.

Absolutely outstanding views!! Well worth it!

Great trail. Hiked it with my daughter about 9 years ago.

I did this trail in the fall when the colours were at their peak. The views from all the look out points were amazing. By far the best day hiking trail in Algonquin but not an easy one. Be sure to bring plenty of water and some food.

This is the best day hike you can get in Algonquin Park. The views are amazing. Take some water and snacks. The trail is not easy.

Great trail. Lots of great views.But super windy on the top of the ridges

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Awesome hike with lots of excellent viewpoints and plenty of terrain variety from bogs to blue lakes to rocky Canadian shield elevated ridges with breathtaking lookout points. We are in our thirties and were able to finish the 10 Km loop in 3 hours including rest and stops at viewpoints (mind you we kept a quick pace and heard that it took 4 hours plus for some others). There are some challenging ascents but it is worth it for the views. This hike will give you a taste of all that Algonquin Park has to offer, enjoy!

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Sunday, May 08, 2016

Saturday, March 26, 2016

not an easy trail, but a great one. one of my favorite in the park