Cedar Trail

Cedar Trail is a 14.5 kilometer loop trail located near Toronto, Ontario, Canada and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

14.5 km
273 m

Rouge Valley , Louis Yeager PHONE: 905-713-6038

My dog and I loved this trail. The whole rouge valley actually is just a great place to be outside! Definitely will do again!

really nice trail... nice parking on orchard trail side...

Very nice trail. The only problem was the lack of parking. We had to park on the side of the road.

I really enjoy this trail and have been hiking it for years. One of my favourites in the Rouge.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Trail running. First time at this park. Went for a 9 mile run. Overall it was a good trail. It did get a little confusing a couple of times with all of the smaller trails that branch off without any markings. I wanted to find something with soft surface where I could get a decent number of miles, so it worked perfect for that.

Saturday, October 08, 2016

Sunday, August 28, 2016

It was a good park to have a fairly easy walk on, with only a few steep hills. The only negatives I had were the lack of consistent trail markers and the relatively boring scenery after we left the creek. We ended up getting lost because the trail markers petered out and there were lots of side trails, and the middle section was just rough gravel. Nice and long, with places to loop around if you want a shorter walk. Dogs are on leash only. There is only street parking.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Very easy, nothing too exciting to see but a nice way to start if you aren't a hiker!