Bulls Point Loop

Bulls Point Loop is a 5.3 kilometer loop trail located near Hamilton, Ontario, Canada that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

5.3 km
72 m

Great trail. Pretty much empty during winter.

be prepared to pay for parking...

My dog and I absolutely loved this trail. It was perfect, it had a few hills, but nothing we couldn’t handle. I also loved the many look out points and all the information about the different animals and trees along the trail. We actually got the chance to see a few deer. We will be coming back for sure.

Good hike, along the water was much nicer than the opposite side, next time I will just do the water side and turn around half way. Beautiful views and saw people attempting to feed either birds or chipmunks. There were picnic benches and bathrooms near the Arboretum and free parking along the side of York blvd as well.

Nice trail, a few hills, seen lots of animals from deer, to heron.

Lovely hike with lots of friendly woodland critters who will come up to you looking for snacks. Bring some seeds with you to have them literally eating out of your hand! Paid parking only, but well worth the price of admission.

Beautiful marsh land and trail. Further into the trail there is a fantastic boardwalk on the water, completely surrounded in tall grass and a lookout at the end of the boardwalk. I parked at the RBG Arboretum and parking was quite expensive, $11 for 4 hours. Great trail, but worth taking the time to find free parking ahead of time.

Nice Hike

Monday, November 07, 2016

Easy 1.5 HR walking trail with beautiful views of Coots Paradise. Great for families, dog walking, or anyone looking for a relaxing stroll through the forest and by the water. Wildlife (squirrels, tiny birds) is super friendly and can come curiously close when you stop to take breaks. Don't be alarmed, they pose no risk (they're only looking to see if you have food) and this is all part of nature's show while you're in this park.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I ride this trail every summer with my mountain bike, I start from my home town stoney creek all the way to Burlington harbour. Great views while enjoying a refreshing ride on your bike with an amazing workout at the same time, highly recommend this trail.