Bradley's Creek and Springwater Pond Trail

Bradley's Creek and Springwater Pond Trail is a 2.7 mile loop trail located near Malahide, Ontario, Canada that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

wheelchair friendly

canoeing

Trail was not as good as I remembered it. I hadn't been here in at least 10 years. The main trail was very muddy but very wide. I could not get over how busy it was for a weekday on a cold march day! This is the most tagged forest I've ever seen with most of the trees on the main trail carved into by young lovers. I found it fascinating to look at the dates on the trees and see what a tradition that this has become. The main maple bush had a lot more deadfall in it that I'm used to seeing.

Nice trail but the trail led us into a Beach Boys tribute concert on the far side on the lake . We were dressed in full trail combats , certainly not concert attire . Needless to say there were a couple unhappy campers , literally . We'll check the concert listings next time . K

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Ran Extreme Elgin this past June. loved the trail!

Monday, December 01, 2014