Bradley's Creek and Springwater Pond Trail

Bradley's Creek and Springwater Pond Trail is a 4.3 kilometer loop trail located near Malahide, Ontario, Canada that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

4.3 km
26 m

wheelchair friendly

canoeing

Can't help but love this trail because on May 6th my boyfriend proposed while we were hiking it. There are benches along the way and the scenery is beautiful. While there is wasn't very busy and felt private. I will remember this trail for the rest of my life.

Trail was not as good as I remembered it. I hadn't been here in at least 10 years. The main trail was very muddy but very wide. I could not get over how busy it was for a weekday on a cold march day! This is the most tagged forest I've ever seen with most of the trees on the main trail carved into by young lovers. I found it fascinating to look at the dates on the trees and see what a tradition that this has become. The main maple bush had a lot more deadfall in it that I'm used to seeing.

Nice trail but the trail led us into a Beach Boys tribute concert on the far side on the lake . We were dressed in full trail combats , certainly not concert attire . Needless to say there were a couple unhappy campers , literally . We'll check the concert listings next time . K

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Ran Extreme Elgin this past June. loved the trail!

Monday, December 01, 2014