Black Walnut Trail Loop is a 5.3 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Thorold, Ontario, Canada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

5.3 km
103 m

Great hiking trail but there is a Firearms range nearby so please, don't bring your dog... had to cut short my outing short because my dog was terrorized.

Awesome little hike!!! My brother and his girfriend and my wife and I along with my 4 year old daughter hiked this trail with relative ease! Some challenging terrain and many bridges! We were also fortunate enough to see a beaver (I think), a deer, snakes and other woodland creatures. Highly recommend! They also have a few bathrooms for the little ones who forget to go before you leave!

Saturday, October 21, 2017

We did this trail with our daughters and German shepherd numerous times as its close to home, Our daughters are 5 and3 and both had no issues completing this loop.its a nice little hike . One of the nicest in the Niagara region

Monday, September 04, 2017

nice trail easy access from end of wiley rd

Friday, August 18, 2017